Prof Stuart Baker
Professor of Movement Neuroscience
Telephone: +44 (0)191 222 8206
- The neural control of movement
- Oscillations and the role of synchronous neural activity in information processing
- The contribution of the reticulospinal tract to movement and recovery from lesion
- Plastic modulation of the motor nervous system
- Bimanual control
- Senior fellowship, The Wellcome Trust. "Neural circuits for oscillatory sensorimotor processing"
- Project grant, BBSRC. "Cortical and sub-cortical contributions to bimanual coordination"
- Project grant, MRC. "Reticulospinal function in health and recovery from lesion."
- Milstein award, MRC. "Reprogramming the nervous system through a wearable neurostimulation device"
- Network grant, EPSRC. "Spike train analysis network"
- Cross disciplinary feasability account, EPSRC. "NanoLab"
Back to the Members